- Information We Collect
- We may collect various types of personal information from you, including but not limited to:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and other contact details.
- Account Information: If you create an account on our website or use our services, we may collect information such as your username, password, and preferences.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase or transaction, we may collect payment-related information, such as credit card details or bank account information, in order to process payments.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your interactions with our website, products, and services. This may include IP address, device information, browser type, pages visited, and other usage data.
- How We Use Your Information
- We may use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing Services: To deliver our products and services to you, including processing orders, managing your account, and responding to your inquiries or requests.
- Communication: To communicate with you about our products, services, promotions, and events. This may include sending you newsletters, updates, or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt out of receiving such communications.
- Personalisation: To personalise your experience on our website, recommend products or services based on your preferences, and provide tailored content.
- Analytics and Improvements: To analyse usage patterns, perform data analysis, conduct research, and improve our products, services, and website functionality.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and those of our customers and the public.
- Sharing of Information
- We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers who assist us in carrying out our business operations, such as payment processors, shipping companies, marketing agencies, and IT support providers. These service providers are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order, government investigation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity, or third party involved in the transaction.
- Consent: We may share your personal information with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
- Data Security
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information and protect it against unauthorised access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We have implemented security measures such as encryption, firewalls, access controls, and secure data storage to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
- Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The criteria we use to determine the retention periods include the nature of the information, the purposes for which it is processed, and any legal or regulatory obligations.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and receive a copy of it.
- Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when its accuracy is contested or the processing is unlawful.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format of your personal information and transmit it to another data controller where technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights or make a request, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9 (Contact Us).
- Third-Party Links
- Contact Us
Unit 6 Edison Business Centre
0345 319 7000
We will respond to your inquiries and address your concerns in a timely manner.